Can you do my team a favor (please) and write a G2 Fiix review?

• 13 July 2021
  • 0 replies
Can you do my team a favor (please) and write a G2 Fiix review?
Userlevel 5

Hello Fiixers :wave:

I promised my teammates I would ask our community if you could find the time to write an honest review on G2 about your Fiix experience.

If you don’t know, G2 is an independent peer-to-peer review site where maintenance professionals can research software options and hear directly from their peers to help choose a cloud CMMS solution.

As our Q&A thread reveals, you have a lot of CMMS software knowledge that is really valuable to others who are just getting started. Plus, if you write a review before August 17th you’ll receive a $25 USD* Virtual VISA card directly from G2 (*or equivalent value to your local currency) .

As I mentioned above, please be completely honest and thanks so much if you can click below and get started…my colleagues will breathe a sigh of relief if you do :grin:

Write a G2 Review

p.s. - I know you might have written a review on Capterra in the past, another popular peer-to-peer review site, but we’re hoping you can also add one on G2.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix® is a registered trademark of Fiix Inc. Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved