Wow. You made Fiix Forward 2020 a HUGE SUCCESS 🎉

• 20 November 2020
  • 3 replies
Wow. You made Fiix Forward 2020 a HUGE SUCCESS 🎉

Thank you to the 550+ of you that registered for our first ever user conference. 

It was incredible to connect (virtually) with hundreds of Fiix users from all over the world 🌍

We had messages from the UK, the Netherlands, South Africa, Australia, all over the US, and even from the honorary 8th wonder of the world, Niagara Falls (not sure if from the US or Canadian side 🤔)

We would have loved to bring our community together in person (it would have to be a BIG room). However, there’s something special about a virtual conference bringing people together in times like this across many miles and time zones.

👏👏👏 A round of applause and heartfelt kudos to our Fiixer community members 

Thank you @Leombruno94 and @cstevens for bringing to life our conference theme, Discover what’s possible. Be sure to check out the recording of their session! 

You can binge on-demand đź‘€

There was a lot to take in over the 2-days with topics ranging from strategies for growing and developing as a leader and manager to emerging industry trends and evolving your maintenance strategy.

Plus, we know many of you couldn’t attend the live conference and others wanted to watch sessions they missed or share sessions with their team members. So until the end of the year, all of the sessions are available for you to watch on-demand. 

PLUS, all of our presenters have hand-picked some bonus content for you. Check out these conference slide decks, related blogs, on-demand webinars, and more.

It was our pleasure

On behalf of myself and @Justine Rae, being able to bring this conference to you was so energizing! We so appreciated your supportive messages in the chat and can’t wait to bring you Fiix Forward 2021 - hopefully in person 🤝 and streaming globally 🌍 

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Not sure if it is a problem on my end, but the links for the on demand do not seem to work. There is no content on the page I am directed to.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Bsampson may be on your end, tested on two platforms here and all is working.

@Bsampson Are you looking to access recordings from Fiix Forward 2021? This post is for last year’s conference, Fiix Forward 2020. I’ll be posting an update tomorrow with access to the recordings for this year’s conference! We’re still working on getting them all uploaded to the conference platform. 

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.