Fiix Forward 2021

🏁 Fiix Forward 2021 🏁 ON-DEMAND

• 30 September 2021
  • 1 reply
🏁 Fiix Forward 2021 🏁 ON-DEMAND

The checkered flag has waved and all the champagne has dried up from this year’s conference. 

Thanks to everyone who joined us for the live sessions to ensure Fiix Forward 2021 was a podium finish! 

I attended the live conference 

Please take a few minutes to share your conference feedback (good, bad, and indifferent) to help us improve our performance for future events.

Login to the same virtual event portal using your credentials to access recordings of all sessions and catch up on anything you may have missed or share your favourite sessions with your colleagues!

I registered but couldn’t attend live 

Login to our virtual event portal using the credentials provided in your registration confirmation email to watch any session recordings on your own schedule.

If you’ve misplaced your login credentials, you can click the reset password text on the login screen.

I didn’t register, what am I missing? 

You can access 16 hours of virtual learning across 20 educational sessions with 25 expert speakers by simply registering here → 

There is no cost to you to ensure you keep building your skills and unlocking more CMMS value!

HELP 

If you have any questions or need any assistance accessing the on-demand conference, please message me directly @Christa Brown or email community@fiixsoftware.com and we’ll make sure you get access!

1 reply

I'm excited to announce the winners of our $250 USD Home Depot draw for our top attendance tier at Fiix Forward 2021. Thank you so much for your participation at our user conference and we hope this can help fund some of your own personal maintenance projects 😉

• @brian.bates 
  • @Mbeukeu 
  • @Chris Kemmann 

And for those of you who attended our virtual pub, you know that we had additional Home Depot gift cards up for grabs for the winners of our inaugural Fiix pub trivia contest. Congratulations to our podium finishers for their quick fingers and awesome Fiix knowledge!

1. @dreed 
  2. @JOSE.YORBA 
  3. @Kislukhin 

Please join me in celebrating our winners 🎉

Fiix® is a registered trademark of Fiix Inc. Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved