Fiixer Friday: Meet Chris Mouti, Marketing Design Manager

• 16 October 2020
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Chris Mouti, Marketing Design Manager

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Chris Mouti, Marketing Design Manager extraordinaire 🌟

❓Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time/ any hobbies that you have!

✨I enjoy playing board games, hiking, camping, and photographing wildlife in my spare time. My partner and I essentially plan our travel based on where we can spot the coolest animals!

❓What's your favourite thing to do on the weekends?

✨Watching movies so bad that they’re good. The Wicker Man starring Nicolas Cage is my go-to for a laugh 🐝 🐝 🐝 

❓What is something interesting no one knows about you?

✨One of my favourite music genres is disco (I know). The ✋bass ✋just ✋SLAPS !!

❓If Fiix organized a talent show, what do you think you would do?

✨I know way more random animal facts than I should, so I’d probably do a rapid-fire of those 😂 

❓Are you an early bird or a night owl? Why?

✨Early bird! 🐦 There’s something about a cool, crisp morning and a hot cup of coffee that energizes me for the day ahead.

❓What motivates or drives you?

✨Exploration. There’s always something to learn, see, or do and seeking those opportunities out is a big driver for me.

❓What made you decide to work at Fiix?

✨The work/life balance was a massive draw for me, as was having a great amount of creative freedom from day 1.

❓What has been the highlight or your most proud moment since starting at Fiix?

✨Not a moment per se, but seeing the sheer amount of recognition the team gives one another on a daily basis makes me proud to work here.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.