Fiixer Friday: Meet Isabel Jardine, Account Executive & Comedian 😜

• 19 March 2021
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Isabel Jardine, Account Executive & Comedian 😜

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Isabel, Account Executive, who grew up in the US but has now acquired the Canadian “I’m sorry”.

What made you decide to work at Fiix? What has been the highlight or your most proud moment since starting at Fiix?

✨ I decided to work at Fiix because it aligned with my values personally and professionally. I love how much opportunity there is in the market for Fiix and the value this brings to our customers. The company being a B-corp was also amazing for me.

What motivates or drives you?

✨ 
I am driven by the new world for women in the workplace. It wasn't too long ago when women were defined by their role at home or for the family. It limited the career options and pay we could get. We have a new generation of people now coming into the workplace and I believe the actions of everyone help create a world where gender/race doesn't matter. No one can do it alone so I gear my actions and career to help create that equality.

Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time or something interesting no one knows about you.

✨ I walk my cat daily with a harness and leash. It's a long story about why we do this but honestly its also probably the future for many cats in urban areas because of the impact on wildlife 🐱🚶‍♀️

If Fiix organized a talent show, what do you think you would do?

✨ If I said anything other than a comedy set I wouldn't hear the end of it. My goal would be to make my Director of Sales cry again. It’s always fun to see Kevin struggle to hold it together when I share a story 🤣

What's your favourite thing to do on the weekends?

✨Biking around Collingwood and swimming in Georgian Bay during July and August. 🚴‍♀️🏊‍♀️.

Anything else that makes you YOU that you are willing to share with us?

✨ I have to apologize constantly because I am terrible at Canadian politeness. Everyone will hold open doors for someone like a half a block away. Where I grew up in the states you opened your own doors. So I accidentally do not hold open the door for people constantly around the office. I am sorry everyone.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.