Fiixer Friday: Meet Jessica Martinez-Sondhi, Customer Success Manager

• 4 December 2020
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Jessica Martinez-Sondhi, Customer Success Manager

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Jessica Martinez-Sondhi, Customer Success Manager & Muay Thai master 🌟 

❓What is something interesting no one knows about you?

✨ I used to be a professional dancer years ago 💃 - I've had the opportunity to travel to many locations around the world to teach and perform as part of the dance team I was with. Fun fact: My favourite spot [that I performed in] was Times Square in New York 🗽! Performing in front of that crowd was insane!

❓Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time/ any hobbies that you have.

✨ I've been doing a lot of Muay Thai lately. I love staying active and working out, so I've made it a personal goal for myself to master some of the techniques with this style of training for me.

❓Are you an early bird or a night owl? Why?

✨ Early Bird all the way! I feel more energized in the morning and I love having a warm cup of tea/coffee ☕️ with the sun. It's too bad the sun rises much later these days, but you'll still catch me up in a sweater on an early morning in the winter! 😄

❓What's your favourite thing to do on the weekends?

✨ Spending quality time with family and our dog, Shadow - she is the cutest German Corso mix and loves playing 🐶

❓What made you decide to work at Fiix?

✨ The work / life balance were the biggest driving factors for coming to Fiix, along with just the handful of the people I met during my interview process. 

❓What has been the highlight or your most proud moment since starting at Fiix?

✨ Growing with the Customer Success team after moving from Professional Services has given me a different perspective on how our customers use the product as well as their day to day challenges. Becoming fully integrated with the team and continuing to learn more about the product and people I work with has been a big highlight for me 🛠

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.