Fiixer Friday: Meet Leo Tang, DevOps Engineer & Aspiring Dog Owner 🐶

• 26 February 2021
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Leo Tang, DevOps Engineer & Aspiring Dog Owner 🐶

This week, we’re shining the spotlight on Leo Tang, DevOps Engineer. He is a give-me-a-coffee-in-the-morning-so-I-can-get-stuff-done person ☕️, that loves summer ☀ and longs to get a furry friend 🐶🦴, but will settle for the Fiix-dogs Slack channel for now (where Fiix employees share pictures of their best friends).

What was your "I need to work at Fiix" moment? 

✨ I met the Fiix product team at an offsite event shortly before I started. I asked the question "Is a hotdog a sandwich?" 🌭 and a few of us got into a very lengthy well thought out debate on the topic. That was when I knew Fiix would be a great place to work.  

What do you love most about the work that you do?

✨ Even though I have a very technical role, I like that there's a human aspect to it. How do I provide a solution that solves a problem but also has lower barrier to entry and ease of use.

What is something interesting that no one knows about you? 

✨ I really enjoy hate-watching movies 🎥. My argument has always been that you can't truly appreciate a good movie until you've experienced some bad ones.

What is something fun that you do in your spare time or any hobbies that you have. What do you love about doing these things? 

✨ I love trying new foods! Toronto has lots of great fusion restaurants, it's always exciting to discovery new flavour profiles 🍜🥘.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.