Skip to main content

Fiixer Friday: Meet Leo Tang, DevOps Engineer & Aspiring Dog Owner 🐶

• 26 February 2021
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Leo Tang, DevOps Engineer & Aspiring Dog Owner 🐶

This week, we’re shining the spotlight on Leo Tang, DevOps Engineer. He is a give-me-a-coffee-in-the-morning-so-I-can-get-stuff-done person ☕️, that loves summer ☀️ and longs to get a furry friend 🐶🦴, but will settle for the Fiix-dogs Slack channel for now (where Fiix employees share pictures of their best friends).

❓ What was your "I need to work at Fiix" moment? 

✨ I met the Fiix product team at an offsite event shortly before I started. I asked the question "Is a hotdog a sandwich?" 🌭 and a few of us got into a very lengthy well thought out debate on the topic. That was when I knew Fiix would be a great place to work.  

❓ What do you love most about the work that you do?

✨ Even though I have a very technical role, I like that there's a human aspect to it. How do I provide a solution that solves a problem but also has lower barrier to entry and ease of use.

❓ What is something interesting that no one knows about you? 

✨ I really enjoy hate-watching movies 🎥. My argument has always been that you can't truly appreciate a good movie until you've experienced some bad ones.

❓ What is something fun that you do in your spare time or any hobbies that you have. What do you love about doing these things? 

✨ I love trying new foods! Toronto has lots of great fusion restaurants, it's always exciting to discovery new flavour profiles 🍜🥘.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!