Fiixer Friday: Meet Lily Li, Account Executive & Dreamy Traveller 💭✈️

• 5 March 2021
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Lily Li, Account Executive & Dreamy Traveller 💭✈️

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Lily Li, Account Executive, who cares about making a positive social impact and motivating other women in traditionally male-dominated fields. 

What made you decide to work at Fiix?

✨ A combination of things: I wanted to be part of a rapid-growth company that would also have a positive social impact within the community that it serves. When I found out that Fiix was a B Corp, instantly I knew that I wanted to get to know Fiix a bit more!

What motivates or drives you?

✨ I'm motivated to be a trailblazer for women in the workplace, especially in roles and markets that are traditionally male-dominated. I've been fortunate enough to have some amazing mentors (both men & women) who have guided me throughout my career so far to be unapologetically me. I love the energy that being on a team brings -- when everyone is working towards the same North Star 🌟.

Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time or something interesting no one knows about you.

✨ Pre-covid and nowadays, I am always thinking about where I want to travel to next... which is usually a giant food tour with history lessons sprinkled in 🎶.

Are you an early bird or a night owl?

✨ I am an early bird now. When I found F45 (HIIT), the only time that fit my schedule was at 6:30am and after a few weeks of waking up in those grueling hours, my body adjusted. Now I look forward to those early morning workouts so I can always say I accomplished something for myself 💦💪.

What is your favourite thing to do on the weekend?

✨ I love taking my dog to the park and on hikes -- nowadays, anything that does not require me to be in front of a computer screen 🐶.

Fiix has paid volunteer hours to encourage employees to volunteer - what has been your most memorable volunteer experience? Where did you volunteer and what made it so awesome?

✨ The most memorable experience was when we had to build a goat entrapment and help out on a farm. Manual labour? I don't know her. Needless to say, it was great getting to know my fellow colleagues and do something I normally wouldn't gravitate towards.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.