Fiixer Friday: Meet Mary Sunitha Joseph, Lead Developer & Banana Muffin Baker 👩‍🍳

• 2 April 2021
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Mary Sunitha Joseph, Lead Developer & Banana Muffin Baker 👩‍🍳

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Mary Sunitha Joseph, Lead Developer and owner of over 40 succulents 🌵.

What development team are you a part of?

✨ Team Luna. I’ve been with Fiix for 2 years now and I’ve loved every moment of it!

What made you decide to work at Fiix?

✨ When I applied to Fiix I researched the company and found their blogs and a video made by the then 30 or so Fiixers. It was a warm and honest video that gave me a glimpse of what life at Fiix would be like! I felt at home instantly.

Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time or something interesting no one knows about you.

✨ I bake banana muffins like a crazy person 👩‍🍳.

What is one thing you miss now that you are not working in the office?

✨ The people, the warmth of the office environment! A work day at Fiix is a thing to look forward to! 👩‍💻

What are you doing for your mental health since the pandemic started?

✨ It has been tough, but hobbies, having a schedule, working out and being in touch with the ones we care about gets us through. I’ve taken up gardening much more seriously now (I own about 40 succulents and will be harvesting greens in a few weeks), I read, game with my partner and siblings, talk to my friends and family regularly to keep myself from crawling into my introvert cave. I really do miss hiking though 🌱 🎮📚.

If Fiix organized a talent show, what do you think you would do?

✨ I would consider making some muffins (banana & double choco banana ) if there was a baking category 🎖.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.