Fiixer Friday: Meet Meraj Imani, Manager of Product Management and nationally ranked show jumper

• 5 February 2021
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Meraj Imani, Manager of Product Management and nationally ranked show jumper

This week, we’re shining the spotlight on Meraj Imani, Manager of Product Management. He is a night owl that loves getting outdoors for a good cycle session 🚴‍♂️ fuelled by a good cup of coffee ☕️ (jet fuel’s cooler cousin), watching soccer ⚽️ and enjoying a plate of jerk chicken with rice and beans! 

What was your "I need to work at Fiix" moment? 
✨ When I learned about how Fiix approaches Product Management. We do it the way it should be done! 

What motivates or drives you? 
✨ It is especially motivating when a user tells me a solution we built for them has made their life easier! We get a lot of it here at Fiix 🛠.  

What is something interesting that no one knows about you? 
✨  During my teens I was a nationally ranked show jumper 🏇.

What is something fun that you do in your spare time or any hobbies that you have. What do you love about doing these things? 
✨ My partner and I have taken to winter hiking. It's a great way to get some exercise outdoors during this season. And we feel a bit like arctic explorers doing it 😄❄️🏔.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.