Fiixer Friday: Meet Michael Onabolu, Business Development Rep

• 8 January 2021
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Michael Onabolu, Business Development Rep

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Michael Onabolu, Business Development Rep & musician extraordinaire! 

❓What motivates or drives you? 

✨ My drive comes from my desire to make a change in the world, in myself, and inspire others to do the same while pursuing their passions. My passion is to impact the world through my actions and my music 🎤🎵.

❓Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time/ any hobbies that you have!

✨ I love making music. I spend a lot of time writing and recording songs. I also get involved in self-improvement groups like Circle Up and Our Better Selves to always strive to be the best version of myself, and help others be the same 🧠.

❓What is something interesting no one knows about you? 

✨ I love anime. Don't watch as much of it lately, but I love the anime/manga culture.

❓Are you an early bird or a night owl? Why?

✨ Night owl 🦉. I usually can't sleep and will end up hearing lyrics in my head that I've got to write down or record somehow.

❓What made you decide to work at Fiix?

✨ I spoke to my friend Mohsin who was already working at Fiix and he shared only nothing but positive reviews about Fiix. Once I checked out Fiix's website and got more of a sense of the culture, I really felt like Fiix would be the right fit for me 🧩.

❓ What has been the highlight or your most proud moment since starting at Fiix?

✨ My proudest moment was how the company responded to the BLM protests in the summer of 2020. The honest and frank discussions that were facilitated by the company and even reinforced by our CEO James made me feel that Fiix was a place of true diversity and depth ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻✊.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.