Fiixer Friday: Meet Michelle Karman, Customer Operations Intern

• 19 August 2022
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Michelle Karman, Customer Operations Intern
Userlevel 4
Badge +2

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Michelle, our summer Customer Operations Intern and 4th year student studying computer science at McGill. She'll be taking a few exciting road trips this summer 🛣 and hopes one day to travel to all of the Great Lakes. She loves solving puzzles 🧩, can't live a day without Spotify 🎧 and enjoys trying local coffee roasters ☕️!

Read on to get to know Michelle.

What is something fun that you do in your spare time?
✨I really like playing video games, especially those I can play with my friends! It’s a fun way to destress and have a lot of laughs with other people. Sometimes it can also bring me a new perspective on certain situations and issues. My recent favorite is Fall Guys, a battle royale with cute bean characters.

What was your “I need to work at Fiix” moment?
✨Having a supportive team that is always open to my questions, takes the time to answer them, and explains what I don’t understand no matter what it is.

What is something about you that might surprise people?
✨My sister and I have an age gap of 7 years, 7 months, and 7 days.

What do you love about your role and the work that you do?
✨Being able to try all kinds of things and see how things come together in operations. I can also see how they piece together with what sales and marketing are working on. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.