Fiixer Friday: Meet Mohammad Esmalifalak, Machine Learning Engineer & Boating Enthusiast 🚤

• 9 April 2021
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Mohammad Esmalifalak, Machine Learning Engineer & Boating Enthusiast 🚤

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Mohammad Esmalifalak, Machine Learning Engineer that helped to bring Fiix Foresight to life!

❓ What made you decide to work at Fiix?

✨ I was an electrical engineer for a long time but always had a passion for software engineering. After I realized that Fiix is a place that I can use my mathematical skills for creating cool software, I decided to join Fiix. I am proud of our first AI product, Fiix Foresight, that was recently released - it helps our customers manage their inventories much better.

What motivates or drives you?

✨ I'm motivated by looking at data. Give me a spreadsheet and questions, and I would be busy for hours to understand the driving forces behind those numbers 📈

How do you think introducing AI into our product will help transform the maintenance industry?

✨ Currently our software is leaning towards humans for creating work orders. This for example leads to over or under maintaining assets because of human error. AI will minimize these errors by directing managers to work orders or assets that need more attention👷‍♀️👷.

Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time?

✨ I am a big fan of photography (not professional by any means but love to capture the moments and go back to them every now and then )📸.

What is your favourite thing to do on the weekend?

✨ I like boating ⛵️.

What is one thing you miss now that you are not working in the office?

✨ Fiixers while grabbing coffee at 9AM! ☕️

Anything else that makes you YOU that you are willing to share with us?

✨ Recently, something changed in me because of the loss of two friends in the tragic airplane shot down. That was a wake up call for me and I have set daily reminders to live more and worry less.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.