Fiixer Friday: Meet Neeraja Vinoba, Senior Software Developer & Yogi πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ

• 23 April 2021
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Neeraja Vinoba, Senior Software Developer & Yogi πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Neeraja Vinoba, Senior Software Developer who is a yogi at heart.

❓ Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time/ any hobbies that you have!

✨ I live my life on yoga and a day without my practice is a day wasted for me πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ. I also enjoy reading πŸ“š, cooking πŸ₯˜ and making itineraries to the places that I wish to travel to some day ✈️.

❓ What motivates or drives you?

✨ Practice. The knowledge that no matter how bad I am at something today, if I put my mind to it and keep at it I will definitely be good at it some day.

❓ Are you an early bird or a night owl? Why?

✨ Definitely an early bird 🐦 mainly because I like to finish my yoga practice before I start my day.

❓ What is something interesting no one knows about you?Β 

✨ I solo backpacked across the islands of Oahu and The Big Island of Hawaii a couple of years ago πŸŽ’. Had some pretty good adventures on that trip 🌎.

❓ What's your favourite thing to do on the weekends?

✨ My husband and I try to stay outdoors as much as possible on the weekends, be it going on hikes or having picnics with friends.

❓ What made you decide to work at Fiix?

✨ During my interviews, I liked how passionate my interviewers were about what they do here at Fiix and it was clear that this was a company that cared about making a change in a sustainable manner. This role was a completely new challenge for me as well, as I am not traditionally a coder. These were key factors in me deciding to work here and I absolutely made the right call πŸ’™.

❓ What has been the highlight or your most proud moment since starting at Fiix?

✨ Every other month I have something to be proud of here at Fiix. So far, the best moments have been when the team that I am a part of was recognized for our work, especially by the customers. It's amazing to see how even a small change for us makes a big impact to our customers πŸ› .

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.