Fiixer Friday: Meet Nelson Mark, Senior Scrum Master & Car Geek 🚘

• 19 February 2021
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Nelson Mark, Senior Scrum Master & Car Geek 🚘

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Nelson Mark. Nelson is a Senior Scrum Master.

What's your favourite memory or experience you've had since joining Fiix?

✨ One of the more memorable experiences was someone adding me as a custom emoji on Slack.  Haha! (I suppose there are some Nelsonisms that can be reflected with an emoji.

What is one thing you miss now that you are not working in the office?👨‍💻

✨ The 3rd dimension when interacting with people, which allows one to delve into the conversation, be it a strategic planning session, to a heated discussion over lunch, to what’s happening in the world.

Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time or something interesting no one knows about you?

✨ I create home videos as a hobby, and have a few different cameras such as sports cameras, stabilizers, etc. 🎥 .

❓If Fiix organized a talent show, what do you think you would do?

✨ I’d probably geek out on cars more than show off a talent TBH.

❓What is your dream car to own? Does this mean you've seen all of the Fast and Furious movies?

✨ I really like the Mercedes SLS AMG's gullwing doors, so definitely on my want list.  Yes, I'll shyly admit I've watched all the FnF movies 🚘.

❓What's your favourite thing to do on the weekends?

✨ Lately, it's having a cup of coffee on my deck in the morning, before my daughter wakes up and breakfast duties are in order 🌞☕️.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.