Fiixer Friday: Meet Niv Bamal, Lead Developer

• 15 January 2021
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Niv Bamal, Lead Developer

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Niv Bamal. He is the Lead Developer on Team Sirius and has been at Fiix since 2016!

What made you decide to work at Fiix?

✨ A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn about a startup that built software for the maintenance domain. Fiix was a young company at the time and did not have much presence on LinkedIn but the idea of building a sustainable world by taking care of crippling infrastructure drew me to it. The tipping point for me to join Fiix was the final interview with co-founder, Daryl, where he shared the ambitious goal of building a cloud platform that will set the stage for modern day artificial intelligent maintenance software. We did not have an AI team then. Boy am I glad I made that decision!

Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time?

✨ In my spare time I like to read, cook, hike, bike, play ball with Arya and I am also learning to play the ukulele 🚴‍♂️🎶.

What is are you doing for your mental health at this time?

✨ Ensuring Saturday's are no keyboard / no screen time days. Making sure my partner and I get some extra exercise on the weekend to feel energized throughout the week. Checking-in on friends and family through virtual meetings.

What is one thing you miss now that you are not working in the office?

✨ Missing in-person conversations, the energy and enthusiasm of physical high-fives on big or small accomplishments 🖐.

If Fiix organized a talent show, what do you think you would do?

✨ I would cook a mean Chicken-65 👨‍🍳🐓.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.