Fiixer Friday: Meet Peter Solimon, Customer Success Manager & Weightlifter 🏋️

Fiixer Friday: Meet Peter Solimon, Customer Success Manager & Weightlifter  🏋️
Userlevel 4
Badge +2

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Peter, our Customer Success Manager - Mid Market here at Fiix! To him, family will always be the most important thing in life, chicken wings will always be his go-to meal and he’d love to explore the culture and food in South America. ❤️

Read on to get to know Peter.  

What was your "I need to work at Fiix" moment?
✨ There were 2 major draws to Fiix! The first was that Fiix is a mission-critical software bringing innovation to an industry that still has lots of space to grow! The second is Kurt Wissent (Fiix’s Regional Business Lead in the EMEA Region) and how passionately he spoke about Fiix. When Kurt found out that I was in the market, he reached out to introduce me to Fiix and before I stepped into the virtual "doors" of Fiix I reached out to a friend and colleague who joined Fiix a month later! One thing that Fiix does extremely well is grow the company  through its network of Fiixers.

Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time or any hobbies that you have.
✨ I absolutely adore weight lifting culture 🏋️. Not the bro culture with big egos and pre-workout, but people genuinely wanting to improve upon themselves through good health and picking up heavy stuff.

What do you love about your role/the work that you do?
✨ The moment I feel like I have a handle on everything, a teammate or member of the product team/or Rockwell Partner comes along with a look into a new project/initiative and I get to start learning all over again. Nothing sits still for long and so I'm constantly stimulated with new things to explore!

What motivates you?
✨ Sheer curiosity – and the need to support my family 😁.

What is something about you that might surprise people?
✨ I love to be barefoot anywhere where I'm permitted (At the market, in coffee shops, outside in parks, at the gym, etc.). I also recently maxed out my 1 Rep Max Deadlift at 280 lbs. 💪

What is your favourite thing about your career?
✨ The learning and earning potential. I have a very niche education (audio recording and engineering) so being in a sales/success role means that I can use my personal relationship-building skills to accelerate my career.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.