Fiixer Friday: Meet Phillipe Barbosa, Senior Software Developer & Guitarist ๐ŸŽธ

• 12 March 2021
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Phillipe Barbosa, Senior Software Developer & Guitarist ๐ŸŽธ

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Phillipe Barbosa, Senior Software Developer and loving Dad.

โ“ What's your favourite memory or experience you've had since joining Fiix?

โœจ My first week at Fiix is definitely one of my favourite memories... The people were so friendly, so nice to me that I was almost shocked. After that week, I was sure that I made the right choice joining Fiix.

โ“ What made you decide to work at Fiix?

โœจ I received a message from Tham asking if I was opened to new opportunities. When I checked the Glassdoor score for Fiix and saw where the office was, I realized that it would be a great opportunity for me and my family. In the end, I really enjoyed the culture of the company. It was maybe one of the first times I had contact with a company that looked at me not just as a resource, but as a human being.

โ“ Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time or something interesting no one knows about you.

โœจ Now that I have a daughter and I don't have a family in Canada, most of my spare time is spent with her, doing all those things I've never thought I would do!! But back to when I was in Brazil, I used to play the guitar at the mass in a catholic church for 12 years, and that brings me so many wonderful memories. After all, that's where I met my wife, back in 2008. I barely knew how to play the guitar when I started, but it was an amazing place to learn and develop many skills ๐ŸŽถ.

โ“ Do you think you'll teach your daughter to play the guitar?

โœจ I would love to teach Alice how to play the guitar!!! I didn't have a teacher, so it would be amazing to somehow help her! But, by the end of the day, she has to want to learn firstย ๐ŸŽธ.

โ“ What's your favourite thing to do on the weekends?

โœจ Right now my favourite thing to do on the weekends is enjoy my daughter and wife! My daughter is 20-months-old and she's growing super fast. So, I just try to be there and see her growth as much as possible. Weekend is also the time I have to give a break to my wife, since she's taking care of Alice full time. ๐Ÿ’™

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.