Fiixer Friday: Meet Princie Reza, Customer Success Manager

• 13 November 2020
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Princie Reza, Customer Success Manager

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Princie Reza, Customer Success Manager & song writing-watercolour painting - pro knitting - plant parent🌟

❓Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time/ any hobbies that you have.

✨During my spare time, I like to make watercolour paintings 🎨. I also enjoy learning and recording acoustic covers of my favourite tunes 🎵. Recently, I started a plant family of 9 (...and counting) 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱. Once in a while, I’ll dabble a bit in photography as well. I like to take photos of my friend’s dog on hikes (she's in one of the pictures) 📸. I knit too 🧶. The great thing about having so many hobbies is that I’m never bored!

❓Are you an early bird or a night owl? Why?

✨I’d say that I’m an early bird. I like to wake up with the sun. I find that this is when I am the most productive 🐦.  Once in a while, I enjoy being a night owl too. That's when I am the most creative 🦉.

❓What motivates or drives you?

✨Curiosity and my obsession with self-improvement.

❓What's your favourite thing to do on the weekends?

✨On weekends, I like to go on long walks and visit my favourite cafe with a book in hand 📚. I also enjoy sitting outside at my favourite park to paint in the sun ☀️.

❓What made you decide to work at Fiix?

✨ Fiix’s commitment to sustainability was what grabbed my attention. The amazing people I get to work with and culture at this company are what kept me here! I have found some amazing friends and mentors. I definitely made the right decision choosing Fiix almost 3 years ago.

❓What has been the highlight or your most proud moment since starting at Fiix?

✨ With the drastic changes the world has been going through with COVID, I am really proud of how the whole company adapted to the situation without skipping a beat. I am proud of my team members; everyone is committed to bringing their best selves to work. One of my personal highlights during my time here was achieving the highest score on our pinball machine, Taxi! 🕹.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.