Fiixer Friday: Meet Scott Deckers, Director of Customer Success

• 27 November 2020
  • 0 replies
Fiixer Friday: Meet Scott Deckers, Director of Customer Success

This week, we're shining the spotlight on Scott Deckers, our incredible Director of Customer Success 🌟 

❓What motivates or drives you?

✨ I always answer this the same way: Leaving the world better than I found it, for my kids. Fiix's B-Corp certification is something that really resonates with me for that reason 🌎 

❓Are you an early bird or a night owl? Why?

✨ Both! Caffeine was invented so that parents could still have hobbies. I like to ride my bike early, and then stay up late making music 🎵 or playing video games 🎮 

❓Tell us something fun that you do in your spare time/ any hobbies that you have.

✨ I love watching Baseball ⚾️, especially the Blue Jays. I'm getting into cycling as a great way to get fit 🚴‍♂️. One that's really interesting though - I really like to produce Dubstep (seriously!).

❓What's your favourite thing to do on the weekends?

✨ Spend time outside with my kids, in all 4 seasons. We hike, bike, rollerblade, and generally adventure all the time. There's a Swedish proverb: "There's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing!" and we try to live by that!

❓What is something interesting no one knows about you?

✨ I'm really an open book, sometimes too much, so I'm usually surprised when people don't know something about me.

❓What made you decide to work at Fiix?

✨ In a lot of ways, Fiix is a really great fit for me. I grew up working with my Dad on his trucks, and know just how essential it is to take care of your equipment. Combined with the time I spent at BlackBerry, I saw a really cool opportunity to line up technology and asset maintenance. The other huge benefit is that Fiix is a Canadian company, and I'm proud to help grow the SaaS space in Southern Ontario.

❓What has been the highlight or your most proud moment since starting at Fiix?

✨ Every time someone on my team sees advancement in their career is an intensely proud moment for me, whether it's a move to a new department, a promotion, or even just internal recognition, it just makes me very happy.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.