✨ Member Spotlight: Meet Ryan Robinson, Shop Manager and conqueror of binders, breakdowns & big change

• 1 February 2021
  • 0 replies
✨ Member Spotlight: Meet Ryan Robinson, Shop Manager and conqueror of binders, breakdowns & big change

This week we’re shining a spotlight on member @ryanr who recently shared his big plans with us for improving maintenance efficiency and asset performance at his company, an Oregon-based wholesale tree grower. 

If you think the idea of pulling data from decades-old equipment seems like a long-shot, Ryan agrees that “it seemed like a very far-fetched idea at the beginning...but then I realized it was a lot easier than I thought”. Thank you @ryanr for sharing this lesson with us!

Listen to our full interview with Ryan to learn how his maintenance team is merging new technology with an old-school farming industry 🚜 

Or read the case study to learn how Ryan and his team went from hundreds of binders to 50% more scheduled maintenance, less idle time, and faster reporting.

“Setting up MachineMax and the sensors on equipment was incredibly easy,” says Ryan.

“I couldn’t even say that it was plug-and-play because I didn’t need to plug anything in. As soon as I turned it on, I had 30 pieces of equipment sending meter readings to Fiix twice a day. Not having to go hunting or rely on operators to get that information, just having it at my fingertips, that was big.”

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.