Celebrating our community leaders šŸ„³

• 24 January 2022
  • 4 replies
Celebrating our community leaders šŸ„³

Since the launch of our community we have seen such great conversations among our Fiixers. In fact, you are answering each otherā€™s questions over 90% of the timeā€¦a stat that puts The Fiixers in world-class community status! So, to continue our 1-year anniversary celebrations, this week we want to shine a light on some of our top contributors who have helped make this space such a great place to learn and grow!

@ryanrĀ @htullosĀ @mtperkinsĀ @bshaferĀ @MichaelUDĀ @Michelle JĀ @TduftonĀ @RalfKĀ @cstevensĀ @Tina BrownĀ 

Note: The more you engage within the community the more points you earn!

See where you rank on our full leaderboard here ā†’

Ā 

Collectively these Top 10 community leaders have posted almost 400 times, so odds are one (or more) of them has helped you by taking the time to share their experience. If so, add a quick message below šŸ‘‡ to say, thanks šŸ™.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

As we continue to grow our community of Fiixers, we encourage everyone to get involved!

Tell us in the replies below if there are topics you would like to seeĀ in the community.

Or, raise your hand in the replies āœ‹ if you may be interested in participating in a webinar to share your Fiix story.

We promise, youā€™ll get back even more than you put in.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@ryanrĀ  Congrats!! And thanks for being so helpful!!Ā 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@htullos Thank you :blush:, just doing what I hope anyone else would do for me.Ā  You also deserve plenty of praise for the work you do on here as do every one of the contributing members, truly a great community to be a part of that helps all users alike.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@ryanr, I agree completely!! And thank you so much!!! I think this is one of the most helpful sites I have been on in a very long time.Ā  :)Ā 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Congratulations to everyone, but I would especially like to say thank you to the hard work of the people sitting in the top ten. You take the time out of your busy days to help the rest of us, and I for one greatly appreciate it.

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.