Giving Tuesday: Fundraising $$$ and breaking stigma through webinars

• 10 November 2020
  • 1 reply
Giving Tuesday: Fundraising $$$ and breaking stigma through webinars

We have an ambitious goal of raising $100,000 by Giving Tuesday on December 1  

For Giving Tuesday this year, Fiix is teaming up with Rob Kalwarowsky and Georgian Partners to raise money and awareness for mental health and wellness charities.

The charities we’re supporting are:

To donate or learn more about our campaign, visit canadahelps.org/en/pages/giving-tuesday-6

Breaking stigma through webinars

We’re also looking to break the stigma that’s often associated with mental health and mental illness by sharing Fiixer stories in a series of three webinars. The featured guests will talk about her mental health journey, the barriers they faced, how they overcame them, and how they are working every day to maintain their mental health.

1. Nov. 12 at 2pm ET featuring Fiixer Julie Palmer
  2. Nov. 19 at 2pm ET featuring Fiixer Steve Ricard
  3. Nov. 25 at 2pm ET TBD (stay tuned for updates)

1 reply

If you missed the live webinars listed above, I implore everyone to seek out the "Dismantling the High Performance Narrative" podcast hosted by Rob Kalwarowsky and Lauren Williams on your podcast player of choice. Mine is Spotify. They're also on YouTube.

Honestly, go find it now. And subscribe.

The stories of our two Fiixers, Julie Palmer and Steve Ricard, are not up on the pod yet, but they are worth your time to listen once they are posted (that’s why you need to subscribe). The strength and simultaneous vulnerability displayed by these two individuals is absolutely incredible - I am honoured to know them both and I’d like you to get to know them too 🙏

Maintenance workers in heavy industry report DRAMATICALLY higher suicide rates than the general population.

We need to make a change in our industry and support ourselves to become healthy & happy. Help us reach our ambitious goal by Giving Tuesday, December 1. Fiix is also MATCHING all donations up to $15,000 so please join us in supporting this incredibly important cause.

Fiix by Rockwell Automation Inc. All rights reserved.