Skip to main content

Inspired by this recent post on maintenance resources for maintenance pros, I thought I’d ask the community to help in compiling a similar list of resources for sustainability news & education. These resources can be podcasts, websites, video channels, or any other way you like to stay on top of all things sustainability. If we all contribute just one, we’ll have a terrific list to reference as a community! Here’s the big question:

What is your one favorite way to get sustainability news and/or education?

Let me know in the comments down below and I will compile the list in a future post.

Note that since the intersection between maintenance and sustainability is quite niche, resources with a sole focus on sustainability are perfectly acceptable as well.

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions! 🤓

I’ll get us started! Here’s a great once-a-week podcast presenting the “most pressing issues and stories in sustainability and ESG.”

Ooh I’m excited to see everyone’s suggestions!

Mine is Sustainability Defined with Jay Siegel and Scott Green -- great episodes focusing on different sustainability topics with experienced pros. This recent episode with P&G was especially great with a deep dive into all things water conservation.